DREEMCBD is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you receive any damaged goods, or you receive product that is not what you ordered, you may return within 30 days of purchase!
1. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-800-915-9958 Ext 1 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is damaged or defective we will issue a pre paid return shipping label.
2. We DO NOT accept returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged during shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please email
email@example.com call 1-800-915-9958 Ext 1 as soon as possible. If your order has not shipped yet, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you.
5. All refund recipients will receive email confirmation for their records.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website (firstname.lastname@example.org):
* See what data we have about you, if any. * Change/correct any data we have about you. * Have us delete any data we have about you. * Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The DREEM Team would like to thank you for your support!