What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, birthdate, medical conditions, and other details. This is to tailor
When do we collect information?
Our website collects data when one places
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features. The information is used in the following ways:
• To allow better understanding and responses to your customer service requests.
• To administer
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect your information?
We scan our website on a regular basis using anti-malware software. We check weekly for security holes and other potential vulnerabilities to make sure our site is safe. Customer personal information is stored on a secure network that is only accessible by specific security professionals that have signed confidentiality contracts. All sensitive or credit information used for purchasing products and services is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. When a user places an order their information is submitted through a variety of security protocols to protect their personal information. All financial transactions are processed through gateway providers, they are never stored on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you turn cookies off, some of the key features used to make the site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Third-party disclosure: Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email,
We engage in this practice because:
Using personally identifiable information is the only way we are able to afford our site users free samples of CBD.
At our discretion, we may include/offer third-party products or services on our website, All third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Our site is in no way responsible or liable for the content and activities of third-party affiliates. We want to protect the integrity of our site and consumer, feedback is welcome about affiliates and measures will be taken accordingly.
We do not use Google AdSense on our website at this
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We DO NOT market to children under the age of 13 years old nor do we let third-parties, including ad networks or
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. The concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original
To be in accordance with
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.